The Probation Institute is pleased to announce the appointment of seven new fellows:
- Lol Burke | Editor of Probation Journal, writer and former probation officer
- Paul Davies | Specialist legal adviser justice and probation
- Paul Hindson | Working Links Managing Director for UK Justice
- Heather Munro OBE | Former Chief Executive of London Probation Trust
- Alan Plumb | Career probation & rehabilitation training specialist
- Dave Walton | Former Chief Officer and pioneer of Integrated Offender Management
- David Ward | Professor of Social and Community Studies at De Montfort University
“These current and recent leaders bring to the Probation Institute a vast pool of knowledge and experience in probation and rehabilitation. This is invaluable as we move through uncertain and unsettling times in the justice sector.”
“At the Probation Institute we are committed to harnessing people’s experience as well as the latest research to guide on-going developments in rehabilitation and improve best practice,” said Savas Hadjipavlou, Institute Chief Executive.
If you are interested in putting yourself forward as a Fellow please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.