The Probation Institute gathers together the latest insights from practitioners and researchers in putting together its magazine, Probation Quarterly. You can download pdf versions of the magazine below – or access links to the full list of articles published in each edition. You can also browse articles by category using the links in the right-hand margin.
In this latest issue articles include:
– Tributes to Professor Paul Senior.
– HMPPS Service User Involvement & Engagement.
– Evidence-based skills in criminal justice.
– Probation is a profession, never let that go.
– Using Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CCBT) to work with offenders.