The Probation Institute gathers together the latest insights from practitioners and researchers in putting together its magazine, Probation Quarterly. You can download pdf versions of the magazine below – or access links to the full list of articles published in each edition. You can also browse articles by category using the links in the right-hand margin.
In this latest issue articles include:
– Co-producing inclusive approaches to justice.
– The role of lived experience in conducting social research.
– Families of people serving IPPs and the role of Probation.
– Victims’ experience of magistrates’ courts.
– The Prison Growth Project.